This nutrient-rich cream delivers intense moisture while it improves the appearance of photo-damage on the décolletage, shoulders and hands. Age spots and discolorations visibly diminish with a proven brightening complex.
- Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin™ strengthens the skin barrier.
- Pro-Niacin™ is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation.
- A brightening complex containing Licorice, Mulberry and Bearberry extracts plus Luna-B White helps reduce hyperpigmentation and imperfections.
- Potent antioxidant White Tea neutralizes free radical activity to help prevent future damage.
- Squalane, an olive derivative, delivers lasting hydration for soft, supple skin.
- Olive and Borage Oils deeply condition and replenish.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 nourishes and protects.
Net Weight: 150 ml/5 oz.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Nicotinate (Pro-NiacinTM), Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Isocetyl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalene, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Allantoin, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Extract, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethanolamine, Phenyl Methicone, Oxacyclohexadecen-2-One, Disodium EDTA, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Maltol, PPG-5-Laureth-5, Methyldihydrojasmonate, 1,5,5,9-Tetramethyl-13-Oxatricyclotridecane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply morning and night. Smooth on or spot treat décolletage, shoulders and hands. May also be applied to other areas of the body showing signs of sun damage. Avoid contact with eyes.