Forms an effective moisturizing barrier to help visibly repair the dry or irritated skin areas (for the face and body) in babies and children.
- Formulated with trace element complex of copper, zinc and manganese and a patented specific ingredient to help visibly restore, soften and purify the skin.
- Stelatria soothes skin that has been compromised by small dry patches, redness around the mouth, lips and thumb, and superficial skin problems (scratches, chicken pox, and insect bites)
- Moisturizes to visibly improve the appearance of scars.
- Natural patented active ingredient, BioEcolia helps to maintain the protective skin flora and purifies the skin in order to help limit microbial proliferation.
- Leaves skin supple, comfortable and balanced.
- Formulated without fragrance, colorants, parabens, phthalates or phenoxyethanol.
- Tested under pediatric and dermatological control.
Net Weight: 40 ml / 1.35 oz.
Water, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Propylene Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Methyl Glocose Dioleate, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Zinc Oxide, Butylene Glycol, Ceresin, Silanediol Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Butyrospermum Parkii, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Copper Pca, Manganese Gluconate, Tocopherol, Zinc Pca, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid.
Apply 2-3 times a day on targeted areas to clean, dry skin. Do not apply to open sores. Stelatria is used to relieve dry, distressed or irritated skin areas (for face and body): including areas around the mouth, lips, thumb, in skin folds, and small patches of dry skin.