Relax with the Lavender Body Butter, known for it's popular fragrance and numerous health benefits. For the skin lavender is known for helping with dry skin, acne, eczema or psoriasis. For wellness, it's a natural stress or anxiety reliever which increases cognitive functions. It also helps to induce sleep right before bed time. Monette Naturals body butters are designed to be longer lasting than lotions or creams, having a thicker consistency for added moisture, healing and protection.
- Use a dab to protect your face, hands, or other exposed areas.
- Use to moisturize or soften areas such as feet or elbows.
- Use daily on dry skin or isolate to problem areas.
- Apply to temples or chest before bed for relaxation.
- Apply to scars or spots for an even skin tone.
Lavender essential oil comes from the flower of the lavender plant and is valued for its fresh sweet aroma and versatility. For the skin, it is anti-bacterial, treats dry skin, soothes irritated skin and helps regenerate skin cells. Therefore it is great for scarring, spots or mature skin.
Net Weight: 4 oz.
Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Argon Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil
A little goes a long way. It takes about a pea drop for hands. Apply liberally all over body, especially dry areas.