This intensive natural repair treatment deeply stimulates body's natural healing to smooth appearance of scars, stretch marks and under-eye lines. May be used on both face and body. For stubborn stretch marks use in conjunction with our Oh Baby Anti-Stretch Body Oil. Best to use on scars 2 years or newer.
Which skin type is it good for? All Skin Types
- Helps Reduce the Appearance of New Scars
- Minimizes the Formation of Keloid (Raised) Scars
- Helps Improve Skin Discoloration
- Use on both Face and Body
- All Types of Scars including C-Section
- Best to Use after Pregnancy ( if large area is treated)
Net Weight: 0.3 oz.
Ingredients (INCI): Rosa Canina (organic Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (organic Tamanu) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (organic Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot) Seed Oil, Helichrysum Angustifolium (immortelle) Flower Oil, Melissa Officinalis (lemon Balm) Leaf Oil, Non Gmo Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol), Opuntia Ficus Indica (organic Prickly Pear) Seed Oil. Organic Content: 90%/ Sustainable Packaging And Fair Trade Practices / Never Tested On Animals
- Organic Rosehip Oil- Regenerative Properties
- Carrot Seed Oil- Rich In Beta Carotene
- Melissa Oil & Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Help Fade Dark Spots
- Immortelle Flower Oil - Amazing Ability To Repair The Damaged Skin Tissue
AM and PM. Massage with rollerball into clean, dry area for 30 seconds to activate the oil. Also safe to use on children over one year. Safe to use during nursing. Maki's Tips: Use light, circular motion to gently massage oil into skin, which will help activate the rollerball. Let it absorb or you may also apply small bandage to the treated area and leave it overnight.
Product Type: Body Oils & Massage Oils
, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
, Eye TreatmentsConcerns: Anti-Itch
, Scar Treatment
, Stretch MarksSkin Types: Acne Prone
, CombinationPreferences: Certified Cruelty-Free
, NaturalIngredients: Tocopherol