A wonderful blend of organic Omega oils and powerful antioxidants to strengthen, nourish and pamper dry skin that has been give, give, giving in every way. Smells gorgeous!
• Superfood Chia Seed nourishes, Pumpkin Seed eases muscles
• Skin will look smoother, brighter, hydrated and fit
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding safe
Dry brushing exfoliates to get rid of dead cell build up, but it also stimulates circulation, which means your skin gets more of the oxygen and nutrients that keep skin happy and healthy. Dry brush your skin 3-4 times a week during pregnancy. How it works We are such massive fans of the powers of Omegas.. Omegas are so vital for the health of your skin and you want to keep that pregnancy glow forever.
We created Megamama to replenish your skin throughout the months of pregnancy and early motherhood to give you an amazing super-safe lotion that keeps your skin stretchy and strong. We know how hard your body is working right now – it is making a mini miracle!! So you need to feed it right, inside AND out. Megamama is rich in vital Omegas and superfoods to give your skin that nourishment every day. Pumpkin Seed Oil is incredible at helping relieve tense stressed muscles (yes baby making is a serious job!) and Chia Seed is a wonderful supergrain, rich in Omega 3 and antioxidants that are quickly absorbed to boost radiance and help with skin sensitivity, breakouts and itchiness. We also added a multi-fruit blend that helps with skin radiance and clarity in case excess skin pigmentation is a concern.
Megamama is packed with high levels of all these pregnancy safe, massively moisturising and nourishing ingredients.
- Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter The most potent healing butter. It helps restore skin tone and provides a protective barrier to lock in moisture.
- Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil Mega-rich with Lauric Acid, a powerful anti-microbial fatty acid (Omega) that protects the natural immune system to aid healing and soothing.
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita Pepo) Seed Oil Protects and balances skin with high antioxidant content to speed up cell regeneration and ease fatigued muscles. Helps normalise skin’s own oil production, fights inflammation, and improves skin strength.
- Chia Seed Oil Amazing for relieving itchy skin, packed with Omegas, plumps up and gives a protective shield of elasticity.
- Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil Soothes and protects, very healing and wonderfully moisturising. Rich in Omegas 3, 6 and 9.
- Multi-fruit BSC TM A special blend of Myrtillus Fruit, Sugar Cane, Maple, Orange and Lemon Extracts – created to radically improve skin tone, texture and vibrancy. Helps fight collagen degradation, keeping skin firm and fit.
- Vitamins C and E (Tocopherol) Prepare skin for size changes, powerful protector against scar tissue, speed up cell renewal to help keep skin strong.
- Gravida is a blend of 10 pregnancy-safe, pregnancy-specific natural oils. Our fragrance smells gorgeous to even the most sensitive of noses.
Net Weight: 150 ml / 5.1 oz.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharinum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Evernia Furfuracea Extract, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Treat yourself to a daily application of Megamama on shower damp skin (if you don't make it to the shower, use on dry skin… your secret is safe with us). Smooth upwards from tippy toes to shoulders to replenish, revitalise and nourish dry skin. You should be using Tummy Rub Butter or Oil to baste your most stretch mark prone areas (boobs, bellies and bottoms) during and for four months after pregnancy. Megamama is for dry skin all over (legs, arms, shoulders…).