If you're going for a subtle lip shade then Makeuprevue's Matte Lipstick Dulce de Leche is perfect for you. This creamy yet lightweight formula has a great, classy nude shade that will compliment any of your outfits. It provides full coverage every single time with its highly pigmented formula that will last you through the day. It will dry out to be a perfect matte finish, no matter what time of the day. It may be worn alone or with other shades to create a unique and glamorous color. Just take note that if you want a smooth finish, exfoliate first before application and to get a consistent matte finish, avoid oily food. It is easy to remove, just use an oil-based make-up remover and get the blank canvass for whatever's next.
- A creamy yet lightweight liquid lipstick that is highly pigmented but very comfortable to use.
- Has a classic nude shade.
- Gives the lips full coverage and a perfect, matte finish with its rich formula.
- May be used alone or in combination of other shades to create glamorous and unique colors that are long-lasting.
- A cruelty-free, paraben-free and gluten-free formula that is also vegan in nature and is made in the USA.
Net Weight: 3 ml /0.10 oz.
Isodedecane, Synthetic Beeswax, VP/Hexadecene, Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Denatured Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #5, Red #7, Red #27, Blue #1, Iron Oxide, Manganese Violet.
With included applicator, apply to your lips and let dry for approx. 45 seconds.