Whether you're looking for quick and easy or indulging in some self-care, Loami Nails Press-on Manicure Kits are biodegradable, ethical, low-waste, and effortless, so a great manicure is as easy as pressing on confidence and ditching eco-guilt!
Loami Nails are the world's first landfill biodegradable artificial nail tips! The components of our nails act as food for microorganisms that live in landfills and allow them to digest plastic into loam, the organic material that makes up our soil. In other words... no micro-plastics!
The Mauve-elous design is a squoval shaped nail in a short length. It features a beautiful mauve ombre base with a minimalistic, linear gold accent.
- Length: Short
- Shape: Squoval
- Finish: Glossy
- Opacity: Opaque
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
In the Kit:
- 24 Biodegradable Nails in 12 sizes
- Nail Glue
- Nail Multi-tool (file, buffer, & cuticle pusher)
- Prep Wipe
- Application & Removal Instructions
Net Weight: 16g/0.6oz
Nail Glue- Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, BHA, CI 15850 Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Push back cuticles, file, and buff natural nails using the nail multi-tool
- Wipe nails with prep wipe and allow to air dry
- Size Loami Nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for natural nails
- Apply an even layer of glue to natural nails and the back of Loami Nails
- Align Loami Nails with cuticle line and press down firmly. Hold and squeeze for 30+ seconds, ensuring the entire nail receives pressure