Get the perfect smokey eye look in just 10 minutes with the Liz Jones Cosmetics all-in-one Smokey Eye Kit.
Simplify your beauty regime with this mirrored hard cover travel kit designed to fit into your handbag. This kit offers more than just a palette for smokey eyes - complete the look with the face and lip colour palette that harmoniously work together to deliver professional results for the everyday woman.
The Smokey Eye Kits are Cruelty Free and are made from high quality materials. The eye pencils are manufactured in Germany and all other products are manufactured in Los Angeles, CA.
A smokey eye can be really hard to nail, but not with this complimentary tutorial guiding even a beginner through tips and tricks on achieving the classic smoke eye makeup look.
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
FOR YOUR FACE:
- Blush: Peachy cream with a hint of shimmer
- Concealer: Light in tone with full coverage
FOR YOUR EYES:
- Eye shadow 1: Shimmery black smokey tone
- Eye shadow 2: Grey/mauve tone with silvery shimmer
- Eye Pencil: smooth creamy black liner
- Mascara: A fine black mascara that plumps and lengthens your lashes
- Dual eye shadow applicator
FOR YOUR LIPS:
- Lip Gloss: Soft shimmery beige tone
- Lip Gloss applicator
Net Weight: 265 g
Lanolin Oil, Kaolin, Mica (CI 77019), Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Arctium Majus Burdok Root Extract, Safflower Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Tricaprylin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides (And) Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Phenyl Trimethicone,Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene, Octyldodecanol, (and) Quaternium-18 Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin - E), Flavor,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Carmine (CI 75470), Blue # 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), ,Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate (and) Silica (and) Calcium Sodium Borosilicate (and) Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Tricaprylin, Ozokerite, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isocetyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Isononyl Isononanoate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil) (and) Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (and) Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Butter), Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mineral Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopherol, Isopentyldiol, Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Methylparaben, Vitamin A Palmitate, Isododecane (and) CI 77266 (and) Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate (and) Quaternium-90 Bentonite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Water, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsiilsesquioxane, Laurryl Pegppg-18/1B Methicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer (and) Silica
- Take black pencil and draw a line on the upper lid, starting at the inner corner and drawing to the outer edge of the eye.
- Use the pencil to draw a line halfway across the crease in the eyelid and fill in the outer corner. Use your fingertip to smudge the pencil into the lid.
- Draw a thin line under the eye stopping at about ¾ of the way across your eye.
- Smudge with the sponge applicator (turn it sideways and use that thinner edge) or a cotton bud
- Take the make up sponge brush and apply the black eye shadow over the top of the eyelid, covering the smudged pencil. Do the same under the eye but use the sponge brush turned sideways eyelid and cover the smudged pencil. Do the same under the eye but use the sponge brush turned sideways
- Use the other side of the sponge brush and use the lighter grey/violet colour as your blending colour. Apply at the socket line and work across the lid and slightly above the natural crease. You can use your fingertips to smudge even further by running them just above the socket line. Do the same under the eye and use the other thin edge of the sponge brush.
- Dab a small amount of concealer under the eyes, working into the skin.
- Use the cream blush on cheeks. Smile into the mirror and apply to the apple of the cheeks with fingertips blending into the cheek.
- Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes; several coats are recommended.
- Finally use lip end of make up brush to apply lip gloss.
- To intensify the look even more use the black pencil on the inside of the eye.
Product Type: BlushPreferences: Certified Cruelty-Free
, MineralsIngredients: Mica
, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
, Titanium Dioxide
, Shea Butter
, Vitamin E
, Castor Oil
, Apricot Kernel Oil
, Grape Seed Oil
, Green Tea
, Aloe Vera
, Vitamin A