As you go through your busy day, you just want a lipstick that is bold and lasts long. Lipstick Queen's Sinner Lipstick - Rust is a reddish brown tint that is perfect for those who can't stand bright colors on their lips. The formula gives you a creamy texture that is irresistible and will give you life to your face and spirits. It is a full coverage lipstick that finishes off with an opaque, matte color. You get 90% pigment of lasting dramatic color that doesn't need any shimmer or fragrance to make it work. It helps you achieve a glamorous Golden Years of Hollywood look but uses modern comfort and technology. There is also a "Saint" formula of this shade that provides you with a sheer tint for a simple, glamorous look.
- An ultra- creamy, reddish brown shade that is not too bright but will surely lighten up your face and mood.
- Allows for full coverage on the lips with its 90% pigments that leaves it with an opaque, matte finish.
- A formula that glides on smoothly and provides it with moisturizing benefits and a long-lasting dramatic color without the need for shimmer or fragrance.
- Provides you with the classical look of the Golden Years of Hollywood with modern comfort and technology.
- The shade is also available in a Saint formula that contains 10% of pigment that provides a sheer tint of color.
Net Weight: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille), Nylon-12, Triisostearyl Citrate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Tribehenin, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lauryl PCA, Vanillin, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Apply as needed.