Nothing is hotter than Lipstick Queen's Sinner Lipstick in Hot Rose. This lipstick in a deep fuchsia version of rose takes creaminess to a different level giving your pout a full coverage with its 90% pigment. This shade was made by Poppy to light up your face and mood with a simple effortless swipe on the lips and opaque, matte finish. You will love how it feels on the lips as it moisturizes and accentuates it with a long-lasting dramatic color. Achieve a classic look of the Golden Years of Hollywood but in today's modern technology and comfort. You won't get any shimmer or fragrance so you are ensured simplicity but a bold colored pout. If you wish a less pigmented, sheer tint, the "Saint" variant is another option you should try.
- An ultra-creamy lipstick formula designed specifically to light up your face and mood especially this deep fuchsia rose shade.
- Has 90% pigment for a full coverage and a matte, opaque finish on the lips.
- Moisturizes the lips making it easy to wear, gliding smoothly, and leaving it with long-lasting dramatic color.
- Has a glamorous Golden Years of Hollywood look but with today's comfort and technology that doesn't have any shimmer or fragrance.
- The shade is also available in a Saint formula that contains 10% of pigment that provides a sheer tint of color.
Net Weight: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triisostearyl Citrate, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille), Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candel Illa), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Calcium Carbonate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Tocopherol, Lauryl PCA, Vanillin, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Apply as needed.