Relive the glammed up look they had during the Golden Years of Hollywood with Lipstick Queen's - Sinner Lipstick - Deep Red. This seductive black red shade with today's modern comfort and technology will give you a pout that lightens up your face and mood. The ultra-creamy formula was designed to give you full coverage on the lips and leaving it with a matte, opaque finish. It has 90% pigment so you are sure to have a dramatic, long-lasting color without any shimmer or fragrance. You will love how easy it glides on your lips so retouches will be a breeze. There is also a "Saint" lipstick of this shade that comes in a sheer tint but produces the same glamorous look, so don't miss out and try it, too.
- A lipstick formula that was designed to bring creaminess to a whole new level in this seductive black red shade that will light up your face and mood.
- A 90% highly pigmented lipstick formula that gives you full coverage and a matte opaque finish.
- Easy and comfortable to use as it glides smoothly on the lips leaving it with a long and lasting dramatic shade and moisturized lips.
- Creates the Golden Years of Hollywood look but with today's comfort and technology, as well as not having any shimmer nor fragrance.
- The shade is also available in a Saint formula that contains 10% of pigment that provides a sheer tint of color.
Net Weight: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triisostearyl Citrate, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille), Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Calcium Carbonate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Tocopherol, Lauryl PCA, Vanillin, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Apply as needed.