Get the classic and glamorous look there was in the Golden Years of Hollywood with the help of Lipstick Queen's Sinner Lipstick - Bright Natural. The shade is more on the pinkish side of neutral and will surely lighten up your face and mood. The formula has a modern comfort and technology of today but helps you achieve full coverage on your lips. Poppy has designed this lipstick with 90% pigment that takes creaminess into a whole other level leaving your lips moisturized with an opaque, matte finish. The Bright Natural shade is long-lasting on the lips and gives you a dramatic color effect so it will go well on any of your outfits. There is also a "Saint" formula that provides your lips with 10% pigment, so you get a sheer shade in the same color.
- A lipstick formula that takes creaminess to the next level with its pinkish take on the natural shade that will surely light up your look and mood.
- Contains 90% pigment that provides you with a full coverage that has a opaque, matte finish.
- A moisturizing lipstick that glides on smoothly and leaves a lasting, dramatic shade.
- Does not have any shimmer nor fragrance and gives you a Golden Years of Hollywood glammed-up look but with today's modern comfort and technology.
- The shade is also available in a Saint formula that contains 10% of pigment that provides a sheer tint of color.
Net Weight: 0.12oz / 3.5g
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Triisostearyl Citrate, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille), Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire De Candelilla), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Calcium Carbonate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Tocopherol, Lauryl PCA, Vanillin, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Apply as needed.