The silver screen is known for its glamour, so what better way to showcase its dazzle but with a lipstick shade. Lipstick Queen has found inspiration and made the Silver Screen Lipstick - Come Up that has a chic and vibrant baby rose color. The revolutionary lipstick formula creates a wet-look with its ultra-moisturizing effect due to the mixture of ingredients like Vitamin E and A plus the ground-breaking active ingredient, Pomegranate Sterols. The intense pigments of this color is long-wearing and will keep heads turning once you use it. Have a dramatic shade of luxurious glamour that will keep your lips hydrated and feeling soft for a glossy pout to showcase. The lipstick is also scented naturally with quality peppermint oil.
Fragrance Notes: Naturally scented with highest quality Peppermint Oil
- A glamorous, dramatic but vibrant and chic shade of baby rose that will definitely make heads turn.
- A lipstick formula that was made with inspiration from the glamorous silver screen.
- A pigment-packed silky lipstick that is rich in color with a wet-look finish and moisturizing benefits.
- Made with a ground-breaking active ingredient called Pomegranate Sterols for a sumptuous and lavish lipstick texture plus other ingredients like Vitamin E and A.
- Keeps lips soft and hydrated all-day for a wet-look texture.
Net Weight: 0.12 oz. / 3.5 g
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vegetable Oil (Olus / Huile Vegetable), Polybutene, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire De Candelilla), Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire D'Abeille), Polyethylene, Silica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Limonene, Linalool, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Use as direct.