There are so many lipstick shades out there but some are just too overpowering and dramatic that it messes up your look. Good thing Lipstick Queen has made it a point to cater to all types of looks and their Saint Lipstick series provides you with just the right amount of shade that is super flattering but still simple. This Pinky Nude color is a sheer nude color with a hint of pink, so it is girly and still glamourous. It contains 10% of pigment that lasts long with moisturizing benefits. It has a buildable shade so you can play with it depending on your mood. But if you like the shade but need something fuller and creamier then you can opt for Lipstick Queen's "Sinner" variant in this color
Fragrance Notes: fragrance free
- A sheer lipstick shade with a hint of pink on nude.
- Has 10% of pigment for a super flattering color that lasts without any fragrance nor shimmer.
- Makes it possible for you to build your shade and keep your look to a dramatic but casual-glam look.
- Has the ability to keep a brightened look on your face plus moisturize your lips.
- Has a counterpart "Sinner" shade that contains 90% pigment.
Net Weight: 0.12 oz. / 3.5 g
Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Triisostearyl Citrate, Vegetable Oil (olus/huile Vegetale), Beeswax (cera Alba/cire D'abeille), Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax (candelilla Cera/cire De Candelilla), Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Synthetic Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (carnauba) Wax (cera Carnauba/cire De Carnauba), Calcium Carbonate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Acacia Decurrens/jojoba/sunflower Seed Wax/polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Tocopherol, Lauryl Pca, Vanillin, Red 7 Lake (ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (ci 19140), Iron Oxides (ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891).
Apply as needed.