Lavender lipstick has been a trend for some time and Lipstick Queen has a better makeover for it. Their Let Them Eat Cake Lipstick was inspired by the misquote from Marie Antoinette and a ground-breaking, extraordinary lipstick of rebellion was created. This lipstick has a delicate pastel lilac shade but with a shimmering metallic finish plus rock and roll vibe for a flirtatious pout. It may be worn as is or to top off any other favorite Lipstick Queen shade you have, giving it an edgy, pearl effect. This lipstick will leave your lips moisturized as it contains Vitamin Eand Apricot Kernel Oil. It is easy to match on any skin complexion because of the cool lilac tone it provides with rose gold pigments that make your lips shine.
- A lavender lipstick with a Lipstick Queen makeover.
- Inspired by the misquote of Marie Antoinette that created a rebellious, extraordinary lipstick shade of pastel and sparkles.
- A lilac pastel shade that has sugary rose gold shimmers that lights up your ordinary look and suits any complexion.
- May be worn alone or with any other lipstick shade to bring it to life with a pearl effect.
- Made with key ingredients like Apricot Kernel oil and Vitamin E for nourishing properties.
Net Weight: 0.12 oz. / 3.5 g
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vegetable Oil (Olus / Huile Vegetable), Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Pentaerythrityl Adipate/Caprate/Caprylate/Heptanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera / Cire De Candelilla), Beeswax (Cera Alba / Cire D´Abeille), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Mica (Ci 77019), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Apply as needed.