Uniquely developed by a natural fermentation process using purified sucrose from sugar cane and kombucha micro-organism.
Bio-cellulose facial mask with ultra-rich Pollushield serum creates a skin barrier with highly potent and patented technology to resist external stimulus and protect cells from harmful air pollutants.
Individually cultivated sheets deliver a high dosage of serum containing newaple (anti-allergy, anti-microbial) and sc-glucan (increase cell viability, pollution protection) via extremely fine 3D fibers to protect skin cells from getting damaged and also recover from once-damaged harmful pollution particles.
- Improves resistance to external toxic environment and helps to maintaining skin health.
- Reduces puffiness and histamine, which stimulate skin allergies.
- Helps improve sensitive skin.
- Increases hydration.
Made in Korea
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer 981, Potassium Hydroxide, 1.2 Hexandiol, EDTA-2Na, Ethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Essential Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, NEWAPLE - Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, NEWAPLE - Butylene Glycol, SC GLUCAN - Beta Glucan, SC GLUCAN - Glycerin, SC GLUCAN - Propandiol, SC GLUCAN - Phenoxyethanol, SC GLUCAN - Ethylhexylglycerin
- Unfold mask and remove mesh on one side. (The mask can be applied from either side.)
- Attach the mask to your face by aligning the mask with the location of your eyes, nose, and mouth while holding the cheekbone area of the mask with your fingers. Lift up the forehead part of the mask and attach it to your face.
- Hold mask with one hand and remove netted backing with another hand.
- Gently press with fingers so that mask attaches to face.
- Remove mask when essence on mask is absorbed (approx. 15 to 20 minutes) and gently pat with your palms and fingers to penetrate excess liquid.
Use weekly or as needed. For healthy maintenance, alternate between Detox & Stress masks. *Dispose both mesh/netted outer sheets