It is sometimes a challenge to find the right cleanser that is gentle but effective on the skin. Kerstin Florian's Rehydrating Neroli Cleansing Milk is one of your best options because it caters to normal, dehydrated and even those with sensitive skin. It has a milky texture that removes unwanted impurities while at the same time softening, soothing and replenishing the skin's needed moisture. It is rich in phytonutrients and botanicals like neroli oil that hydrates, soothes and oxygenates the skin, apricot kernel oil that moisturizes and protects, and aloe vera that promotes cell renewal while healing the skin and providing hydration, plus antioxidant protection from green tea and algae. Your skin will surely love this formula's texture and you will be ready to face your day with the protection, nourishment and cleansing properties it provides.
- A milk cleansing formula that removes unwanted impurities while soothing the skin and replenishing moisture.
- May be use by those with normal skin, dehydrated skin and even those with sensitive skin.
- The cleanser is rich in phytonutrients and botanicals such as neroli oil, apricot kernel oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, green tea and algae.
- Gives your sin proper hydration while protecting and soothing it.
- Formula has a natural fragrance and is SLS-free and paraben-free.
Net Weight: 200 ml / 6.8 oz.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phenoxyethanol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, Polysorbate 60, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Linalool.
Gently massage a small amount of cleansing gel onto moist face and neck. Rinse with warm water, or wipe away with warm washcloth.