A moisturizing gel hand sanitizer formulated with 80% alcohol.
Hand hygiene is an important part of our response to COVID-19. Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds is essential, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one’s nose. If soap and water are not readily available, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends consumers use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Moisturizing gel hand sanitizer for use when soap and water aren’t available.
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially cause disease.
- 80% organic alcohol content.
- Olive Leaf Extract and Glycerin keep hands soft and comfortable.
- Organic Orange Oil combined with Grapefruit Peel and Rosemary Leaf Extracts provide an uplifting scent.
Net Weight: 60 ml / 2.03 oz.
Organic Alcohol 80% V/v, Aqua, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Algae) Extract, HydroxyethylCellulose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Sodium Hydroxide.
Please Be Aware That Ingredient Lists May Change Or Vary From Time To Time. Please Refer To The Ingredient List On The Product Package You Receive For The Most Up-To-Date List Of Ingredients.
Squeeze gel directly on hand and rub in thoroughly. Repeat as needed.