It is recommended for use on fragile skin that is prone to atopy and rash.
- (What is Propolis?) It's a substance made by mixing bees with their saliva and enzymes in the same material as the resin extracted from various plants for their survival and reproduction.
- Propolis mask effectively improves the uneven skin caused by aging and stress.
- The Jelly essence is a moisture barrier that does not flow down.
- The Bamliese Cupra fabric developed by ASAHI KASEI company in Japan. Only use fine cotton fluff for its soft and pleasant feeling.
Made In South Korea
Net Weight: 33 ml / 1.11 fl. oz. x 10 pack
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Bis PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propolis Extract (1,000 Ppm), Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, BHT, Disodium EDTA
- Wash face thoroughly, dry, and apply skin toner (if available) before use.
- Remove mask from packaging and carefully unfold.
- Place mask over face and lightly press to ensure maximum absorption for 10-20 minutes.
- After removing mask, gently massage any remaining moisturizer until thoroughly absorbed.