It is effective for atopic and inflammatory skin caused by various issues in modern society.
- Green tea along with seven main herbs is the main ingredients.
- The herb which means flowers and seeds is a plant that is used in medicine and spices in culinary fields.
- It has a calming and excellent moisturizing effect and promotes pore shrinkage.
- It stimulates metabolism and helps cell regeneration.
Made In South Korea
Net Weight: 20 ml / 0.68 fl. oz. x 5 pack
Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 20, Urea, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Wash hands thoroughly and dry before use.
- Remove gloves and separate along the broken lines.
- Wear over hands as gloves for 10-15 minutes
- After removing gloves, gently rub/massage hands to allow maximum absorption.