It is effective for atopic and inflammatory skin caused by various issues in modern society.
- Green tea along with seven main herbs is the main ingredients.
- The herb which means flowers and seeds is a plant that is used in medicine and spices in culinary fields.
- It has a calming and excellent moisturizing effect and promotes pore shrinkage.
- It stimulates metabolism and helps cell regeneration.
Made In South Korea
Net Weight: 20 ml / 0.68 fl. oz. x 5 pack
Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Urea, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Wash feet thoroughly and dry before use.
- Remove socks and separate along the broken lines.
- Wear over feet as a sock for 10-15 minutes
- After removing socks, gently rub/massage feet to allow maximum absorption.