In Harmony Naturals' Peppermint/Tea Tree Conditioner is a must�have new line of conditioner by the brand. It is a vegan formula that leaves your hair looking its best all the time, as it feeds it properly without stripping. It contains the best combination of ingredients such as aloe, vitamins and natural oils that work to fortify the hair and scalp. The formula is effective on color treated hair and natural locks. It does not contain sulfates, parabens nor alcohol that dries the skin such as ethyl or rubbing, but a plant derived Cetearyl Alcohol that conditions and softens. This conditioner is also great to use together with their Lavender or Peppermint/Tea Tree shampoo, for hair that is nourished and properly cared for.
- A new conditioning hair formula that feeds your hair without stripping it.
- A blend of fortifying ingredients such as aloe, vitamins and natural oils that leave your hair in its best form.
- May be used on those with color treated hair and even those with natural locks.
- Made with a plant derived Cetearyl Alcohol, not associated to rubbing or ethyl alcohol.
- A formula that is cruelty free, vegan and without sulfates nor parabens.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Glycerin, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol.
Apply after shampoo. Work into hair and scalp, then rinse.