You will surely love how this Lavender Shampoo by in Harmony Naturals works. It is an alcohol free formula that works naturally cleanse the hair and promote your skin's cell rejuvenation. It does not have harmful foaming agents, is vegan and also cruelty-free. It uses Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate that is 100% of natural origin and comes from coconut and palm oils. The shampoo is gentle to use and won't irritate the skin. It may be used on any hair type, even color treated hair, also natural locks. You get benefits from a combination of key ingredients such as organic aloe leaf juice, rosehip fruit oil, organic jojoba seed oil plus pro-vitamin B5. When used with their Lavender or Peppermint/Tea tree conditioner, you get a relaxing experience every bath.
- A shampoo that cleanses naturally while promoting healthy skin cell rejuvenation.
- Made with organic aloe leaf juice, rosehip fruit oil, organic jojoba seed oil, and pro-vitamin B5.
- An alcohol free formula that won't irritate while being gentle on every hair type, even on color treated hair and for those with natural locks.
- Does not contain harmful foaming agents but is made with Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate which is 100% natural, derived from coconut and palm oils.
- A cruelty-free and vegan formulation.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Lavender Flower Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
Massage into scalp and hair, then rinse. Repeat if necessary.