Give your lips a treat with this Vanilla Grapefruit Lip Balm by Erbaviva. It is a nutrient-rich formula that will nourish and protect your lips no matter what the weather conditions might be. It is made with moisturizing essential oils such as lemon peel, vanilla extract and grapefruit peel, all together in a base of organic shea butter that has hydrating properties. The lip balm has a delightful flavor that combines a sweet yet subtle citrus scent. You get key ingredients like organic wheat germ oil known to be super absorbent as it moisturizes deeply and helps prevent skin damage while fighting off free radicals with the vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and essential fatty acids it contains. You also get the lasting hydrating properties of organic jojoba oil that help with stimulating healthy skin renewal. The formula also contains a natural antioxidant, organic rosemary CO2 extract that will keep the lip balm longer lasting on freshness and shelf life.
- An organic lip balm that will nourish and protect the lips with its nutrient-rich formulation.
- Formula has a sweet yet subtle scent of citrus.
- Moisturizes the skin with organic essentials oils of lemon peel, vanilla extract and grapefruit peel plus a base of organic shea butter that hydrates.
- Great to use on chapped lips especially during super hot or cold months.
- Made with organic wheat germ oil that deeply moisturizes while helping prevent skin damage, organic jojoba oil which leave skin with lasting hydration, and organic rosemary CO2 extract to help keep its freshness and extend shelf life.
Net Weight: 4.5 g / 0.16 oz.
**Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract. (*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient.)
Apply liberally to protect and moisturize dry, chapped lips. Reapply as often as needed, especially during summer and winter months.