This Stretch Mark Cream by Erbaviva is great to have from the start of your pregnancy. You can use this cream even before your skin stretches in the first trimester. The formula is made with a combination of nutritive, organic essential oils and key ingredients like cocoa butter and sea buckthorn extract that hydrate and keep skin elastic. Best results are achieved when used with the Stretch Mark Oil by Erbaviva. You get beneficial ingredients like organic carrot seed oil that keeps skin young and refreshed with its regenerative properties that help with the skin's elasticity, while organic sea buckthorn extract rejuvenates and helps prevent scars and skin damage, as organic cocoa butter provides the much needed hydration and protection the skin needs. Start early and don't let your skin down with this cream that works well on the belly, breast, hip and back area.
- A stretch mark cream made specially for growing tummies.
- Contains organic essential oils that are nourishing to the skin.
- Great to use in combination with Erbaviva's Stretch Mark Oil.
- Made with organic carrot seed oil that provides skin regenerative properties as it boosts elasticity, organic sea buckthorn extract that rejuvenates the skin keeping it fresh, and organic cocoa butter that hydrates and protects skin as it prevents scars and stretch marks.
- May be use as early as the first trimester in the area of the belly, breasts, hips, and back.
Net Weight: 125 ml / 4 oz.
Water, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Algin, *Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Kernel Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, *Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Oil. (*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient.)
Use during the 1st trimester, before the skin begins to stretch. Apply liberal amounts to breast, belly, hips, and back side, at least twice per day. Massage in a circular motion to encourage maximum absorption. For best results, use with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil or Belly Butter. Recommended to use cream during the day and belly butter or stretch mark oil at night. For extra stretch mark prevention, you can layer on oil or butter first followed by the cream.