We don't have to worry about strong chemicals that may irritate our underarms with Erbaviva's Jasmine and Grapefruit Organic Deodorant. This award-winning formula is highly effective in reducing perspiration while fighting underarm bacteria in the most natural way. It is fragrant with a subtle and soft natural smell that works for both men and women. All its ingredients work together in providing an effective mist that offers pure and safe bacterial and odor protection you won't find in regular deodorants. The formula contains organic grapefruit oil that has antiseptic and detoxifying properties that will stimulate, invigorate and rejuvenate your skin, while organic sage essential oil provides antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and leaves an uplifting effect. You also get organic grain alcohol as a base that evaporates easily and leaves only the benefits and the aroma from the essential oils the formula contains. Use it after you shower or whenever needed. It is super safe without aluminum and other chemicals while it could also be used on yoga mats, fabrics and carpets with its non-staining formulation.
- An award-winning organic deodorant that helps reduce perspiration while fighting off underarm bacteria in the most natural way.
- Has a soft and subtle scent that is great on both women and men.
- Made with organic grain alcohol that evaporates quickly in combination with organic extracts of grapefruit, jasmine, ginger and cypress oils.
- Provides you with a fragrant, effective, pure and safe formula.
- An aluminum and chemical free formula that does not stain and may be used on fabrics, carpets and even yoga mats.
Net Weight: 110 ml / 3.5 oz.
*Alcohol, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, *Jasmine Officinale Jasmine) Flower Extract, *Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, *Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil. (*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient.)
Spritz 2-3 times under each arm once per day. Allow a few seconds for the alcohol to evaporate. Can be used multiple times in one day after showering, or as needed. Most effective when NOT used in conjunction with other underarm products. Allow the body time to adjust to it (the pores in your underarms need time to rid themselves of the residue from other less natural deodorants)