We can't control when our baby's get rashes, so it's best we're equipped if ever this happens. Erbaviva's Diaper Cream is an all-natural formula with a cream base, made with aloe known to soothe the skin and a super-curative Echinacea, that works as a topical wound healer that aids in reducing skin inflammation, redness and pain. It has a subtle and pleasant scent with the organic essential oils lavender and chamomile. The formula contains organic aloe juice that helps hydrate and moisturize the skin while helping reduce appearance of skin damage, while the combination of lavender and chamomile essential oils help soothe and calm the atmosphere with their aromatic floral notes, plus also provide nourishment and antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Treat diaper rash and use it as a preventive measure whenever you need it.
- An all-natural diaper cream that soothes and heals wounds topically while also aiding in reducing inflammation, redness and pain.
- Leaves a subtle and pleasant scent of combined essential oils of lavender and chamomile.
- Made with organic aloe juice that is known to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Contains aromatic floral notes of chamomile and lavender that nourish the skin while providing anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- May be used regularly on diaper rashes or as a preventive measure.
Net Weight: 75 g / 2.5 oz.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide, *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearly Glucoside, *Glycerin, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Gluconolactone, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, *Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, Glucose, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, **Linalool. (*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient. **Denotes Component Of Certified Organic Ingredient.)
Apply generously to the affected area either when diaper rash has appeared. May also be used daily as a preventative measure.