One thing we hope to avoid during pregnancy is the appearance of stretch marks. Good thing, Erbaviva wants to help us address our concerns with their Belly Butter. This body butter is specially made to protect and pamper your belly during your pregnancy period. It is made with organic cocoa butter that has highly moisturizing properties that protect and hydrate the skin while helping prevent scars and stretch marks from showing. You also get benefits from organic carrot seed oil, rich in antioxidants, that will keep skin youthful and refreshed, while also providing regenerative properties and aiding in boosting skin elasticity, allowing skin to stretch while you are pregnant. The formula is rich and luxurious and caresses the skin for a soft and smooth finish. It nourishes the skin and with its blend of organic essential oils of lavender, mandarin, rose and sandalwood, the skin has reduced effect of stretch marks while being relieved of itchiness. This is an essential formula that provides the solution to unwanted scars and stretch marks while you're pregnant.
- A body butter that protects and pampers your belly during your pregnancy.
- A luxurious formula that leaves the skin smooth, soft and nourished.
- Contains a blend of organic essential oils such as lavender, sandalwood, mandarin and rose that help reduce effects of stretch marks while also relieving the skin from itchiness.
- Made with cocoa butter that hydrate and protect the skin while reducing scars and stretch marks from appearing.
- With organic carrot seed oil that refreshes the skin for a more youthful look.
Net Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz.
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Beeswax, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, *Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Oil, *Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, *Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, *Rosa Damascena Flower Oil. (*Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient.)
Apply liberally over belly, breasts and thighs to keep the skin nourished and smooth. For best results, use with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil or Cream. Recommended to use cream during the day and belly butter or stretch mark oil at night. For extra stretch mark prevention, you can layer on oil or butter first followed by the cream.