InstantPeel™ is our number one selling Earthen product. It was created as an alternative for those who do not want harsh acid face peels and dermabrasion. Its unique combination of proteins and enzymes gently peel away dead skin cells on your face and all over your body. This peel has been clinically tested for sensitivity and proven safe for even the most delicate of skin.
The proof is right at your fingertips! InstantPeel is so easy to use on any part of you body.
Each box includes six packets.
Net Weight: 1.05 oz. / 30 g
Distilled Water, Calcium Carbonate, Shrimp Extract, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylene Glycol, Dimethyl Mea, Fish Oil, Panthenol.
- Before opening InstantPeel, move the ingredients around in the package so that the ingredients inside are well mixed.
- For the product to work effectively your face should be steamed for 5 minutes in the shower or right afterward and while the skin is still moist and supple.
- After your skin is a fully steamed, squeeze a small amount of InstantPeel onto your fingertips and apply to your forehead. Massage firmly with a back and forth motion until the dead skin stops coming off.
- We recommend you work in small sectioons of your face, exfoliating one area at a time. Once your forehead is complete then move to your nose then cheeks, jawline, chin, neck and finish with your décolletage.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water – If there is any remaining residue, remove with our vegan face wash or wet wash cloth. Please remember this is not a mask and can only be used on steamed, moist skin. Please do not let InstantPeel dry on your skin
- Protect your silky new layer of skin with our Repair and Lift Serum, and then moisturize with either Instant Pepide or Instant Cellumoist, depending on your skin type.
We are often asked how frequently InstantPeel be should be used. Everyone’s skin is different but we suggest the following routines for your skin type.
Oily Skin...once a week, Dry skin...once every three weeks, Sensitive skin...once a month