The Dermaroller Lipopeptide night cream has been specially developed to support the nightly recovery process of the skin with intensive moisturizing, thanks to complex active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, and the repairing power of vitamin A.
Our body naturally releases growth hormones during our sleep. Growth hormones start the repair processes in the body and also create new skin cells. Those who sleep too little or experience too much stress interrupt this process and the skin begins to look pale, tired, and "old."
The Lipopeptide cream works while you sleep to strengthen, firm, and leave your skin feeling radiant. You will experience visible improvements to your complexion after just a few weeks of regular use.
- Shea butter is extracted from the fruit of the shea tree and is rich in stearic acid and oleic acid. The oleic acid ensures good distribution on the skin, while the stearic acid spreads across the skin like a protective film. Shea butter has a nourishing, smoothing, and protective effect on the skin and also soothes. Shea butter supports the skin's water-binding capability.
- Retinyl palmitate, vitamin A, increases the enzyme activity and the collagen synthesis of the skin and plays a significant role in the skin's structure and health. It prevents DNA damage in the skin cells and contributes to its repair (e.g. in the event of damage due to UVB radiation). In addition to retinol, retinal, retinoic acid, and retinyl palmitate are also part of the group of substances, which is referred to as vitamin A as a whole. Vitamin A also has a positive effect on epithelisation (the third phase of tissue repair) and clears dry and rough skin conditions.
- Rutin is a naturally occurring flavonoid in many plants as a pigment to protect against UV radiation. In humans, it acts as an antioxidant. The main function of rutin is to strengthen capillary vessels.
Net Weight: 1.01 fl oz / 30 ml
Water(Aqua), Coco-Glycerides, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sclerotium Gum, Aloe Barbadenisis Leaf Juice Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Mannitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Rutin, Ethylhexlyglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phytic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Limonene, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Geraniol
Dermaroller Lipopetide should be used only in the evening.
- Thoroughly cleanse face before use. We recommend the Dermaroller Skin Cleanser for this purpose.
- Then apply a serum if required, e.g. Dermaroller Hyal C.
- Apply Dermaroller Lipopeptide in a thin layer and gently massage the night cream into the skin. Avoid eye contact.