Purify & detox congested pores, removing excess oil, minimizing the appearance of black heads with kaolin clay and antiseptic sulphur. Antimicrobial date fruit extract, Burdock root and essential oils revitalize dull looking skin, refining & clarifying texture.
- Phoenix Dactylifera Fruit Extract-extract of the fruit, Date Plum. Date palm is rich in phytohormones, which are proven to have wrinkle fighting properties. In a study published in the International Journal of Tissue Reactions, date palm reduced the surface area of wrinkles by 27.6% and reduced wrinkle depth of study participants by 3.52%.
- BioSulphur- Offers three benefits to breakout prone skin: antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating.
- Kaolin Clay-Is an all-natural ingredient that has the ability to draw impurities such as dirt, dead skin cells and residue left behind from the use of cosmetic products, as well as other toxins without robbing skin of its natural moisture. Kaolin is also rich in essential and trace minerals. These vital minerals are deposited into the skin when Kaolin clay is used topically.
- Burdock Root- is traditionally used for the treatment of skin eruptions, such as acne, and to alleviate scaly skin conditions, such as psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronate)-Encourages healthy microcirculation, assists in detoxifying skin, and helps to promote soothing actions to relieve accelerated free radical damage.
Net Weight: 1.7 fl oz./ 50 ml
Aqua (Purified Water), Kaolinite, Vegetable Glycerin, Zinc Dioxide, Bio Sulphur, Glyceryl Undecylenate (and) Glyceryl Caprylate, Phoenix Dactylifera Fruit Extract, Organic Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil Yeast Extract (Phyto Hyaluronate), Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Organic Salix Alba Bark Extract, Organic Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Acetic Acid, Organic Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Organic Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Organic Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil.
On a clean damp face smooth a generous amount throughout face, neck, & decollette, or areas with congestion. Use wet fingers to spread more evenly.