Dual manual & acid base scrub that loosens & dissolves devitalized cells of individuals suffering from Keratosis Pilaris, Eczema, & Uneven skin. Mild flower acids improves the barrier function & hydration of the skin resulting in smoothing, improved clarity, & uniformity of tone.
- Jojoba encapsulated microspheres- rolls over the skin without abrasiveness
- Aloe Leaf Powder- soothes and calms irritation
- Basil Oil- fights to kill bacteria on the skin's surface
- Vanilla extract- offers a light and pleasant aroma
- Flower Acids- A blend of organic and pyruvic acids that are nonirritating to the skin. Flower acids gently activate cellular turnover improving hydration while contributing to better nourishment of the upper layers of epidermis. Pyruvic acid stimulates collagen and mucopolysaccharides synthesis. These properties (improvement of keratinization, the barrier function of the skin and hydration) translate into a smoothing of the skin surface improving clarity and uniformity of tone.
Net Weight: 4 fl. oz. / 125 ml
Aqua (Purified Water), Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Polyethylene, Vegetable Glycerine, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Flower Acids), Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Jojoba Esters, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder Extract (Organic), Carbomer, Lactic Acid, Diazolidynyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol / Benzoic Acid, Algae Extract (Tego Stemlastin), Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Vanillin, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil.
After cleansing, apply small amount of product, rotating over the skin with fingertips using very light pressure, taking care not to over stimulate the skin. Follow with appropriate toner and creme for your skin type. Use 2-3 times per week or as needed.