The same aloe based gel formulation as our Cocoa Illume Lite Sunless Tanning, but made specifically for those who prefer more color. Made with our proprietary blend of botanicals and herbs chosen for their soothing effect on delicate facial skin. Best for normal to oily skin. Because our Cocoa Illume Sunless Tanning Gel is formulated with aloe, it will feel cool to the skin when applied and you may experience a temporary tightening effect as it drys. Product should be stored in a cool, dark space, away from direct sunlight. Our Cocoa Illume sunless gel was formulated specifically for the face.
This lightly scented and lightweight formula gives an instant glow and develops quickly giving your face a beautiful, healthy tan. Your skin tone appears even and sun kissed. You will be able to give your foundation a vacation. Avoiding excessive exposure to the sun is the most effective way to maintain healthy, youthful looking skin.
Free of Parabens, harsh chemicals, and animal products.
Net Weight: 8 oz.
pH-Balanced Distilled Water (Aqua), ECOCERT DHA Derived From Sugar Beets (Dihydroxyacetone), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis), Natural Thickening Agent (Sclerotium Gum), Mica Organic Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), ECOCERT Leucidal Liquid (Natural Preservative Derived From Radish), Potassium Sorbate (Natural Preservative Derived From Fruit)
94% Organic Ingredients
Water Not Included In Calculations.
All Chocolate Sun Organic Ingredients Come From Certified Growers. All Additional Ingredients Are Either ECO-Certified, Wildcrafted And Or 100% Natural. All Formulas Use Only Vegan Friendly Ingredients. Tested Only On Humans.
shake product vigorously, as natural products will separate between uses. Shaking ensures the active ingredient needed to darken the skin, has not settled at the bottom of the product. Apply to clean, dry skin that is free of all products. Gently apply to face, neck and décolleté. The application should be similar to applying foundation. Pay close attention to blending from face to neck to décolleté. Blend into hairline to avoid lines of demarcation. If you have extremely light hair, avoid getting product in hair. Reapply every few days, or as needed. Wash hands and in between fingers, thoroughly after application. Product should remain on skin a minimum of 4-5 hours. Do not get skin wet during development time. If liquid is splashed on skin during development time, it is best to gently blot dry affected area and then leave treatment alone to continue to develop. Product should be stored in cool, dry area and out of the direct sun light. Refrigerate if possible.
After application is complete:
- It is best to wear loose fitting, dark clothing, while product develops.
- Your skin must remain dry for 4-5 hours. No workouts, no swimming, no showers, no bathing, or doing dishes, until application time is complete.
- If it is necessary to wash your hands before development time is complete be especially careful to not submerge hands in water and then touch your face.
- If you brush your teeth before the development process is complete, do not allow water to splash on your chin.
- Be sure to wrap a paper towel around any glass, bottle or cup that you are drinking from. Perspiration may drip and interrupt the development process.*You do not need to be paranoid of water, simply be conscious of it. Water splashes on us more than we generally realize.
- If you discover that you missed a spot or an area after your application has over developed, or you wish for a darker result overall, you can easily reapply the product to the missed area to fix the area or darken the original application.
- If you do not clean your hands thoroughly after application and sunless tanning product develops on unintended areas such as palms of hands or in between your fingers, you can use an emery board to gently exfoliate the mistake. This will at least lighten the area and assist in the fading process.
- If you accidentally apply too much product, and your sunless tanning results are too dark, gently exfoliate your skin with an appropriate facial scrub or cream. This will assist in the fading and lightening of the sunless tan.
Sunless Tanning Facts:
- Keeping your facial skin moisturized after your sunless tan has developed, will extend the life of your tan and help tan fade evenly.
- Your sunless tan will lighten daily as your skin goes through its natural exfoliation process.
- Because facial skin is continually exposed to the environmental elements such as pollution, varying weather conditions and free radicals, it is typical for the sunless tan on your face, to fade more quickly than a sunless tan on your body.
- Your sunless tan will fade more quickly if you are using anti-aging or exfoliating products in your daily beauty routine. Specifically, products like Retin A can be drying and cause your skin to become flakey during treatment. A sunless tanning product will not work well in conjunction with this type of product.
- Hormonal changes brought on by menstruation, use of certain medications, diet or stress can cause sunless tanning products to be less effective. Occasionally, these hormonal changes may prevent the development of the sunless tanning product all together. Don't despair just reapply.
- Avoiding excessive exposure to the sun is the most effective way to maintain healthy, youthful looking skin.
- Always wear sunscreen; a sunless tan will NOT protect your skin from sun and environmental damages and burns.