Lanolin's power to keep skin hydrated from the outside, forms an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water and moisturizes the skin so that the next day the skin is boosting with vitality and energy.
Improves wrinkles, calms, and smoothens out the rough skin, deep moisturizer for all skin types, prepares the skin for the next day.
It enhances the appearance of the skin, provides energy for the skin, and prepares it for the next day.
Stimulates collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines.
Strengthens skin's barrier, prevents oxidative damage to cells, and helps in removing free radicals.
- Vitamin E supports the cell function and skin health; it's an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals and reduces the UV damage to the skin.
- Lanolin works as an emollient, which means that it prevents moisture loss and rehydrates the area.
- Protects the skin's surface against water loss and helps shore up skin's protective barrier.
- Not Tested on Animals
Net Weight: 50 g / 1.76 oz.
- Close the lid after using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from high or low temperatures and direct sunlight.
- If red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation occurs when using the product, stop using it, and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not apply on wounded and irritated skin where there is eczema.
Purified Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lanolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynylbutylcarbamate
Use in the night time. Gently massage a small dab into the skin, making sure to cover all areas, including neck and elbows. Repeat as often as desired. Suitable for all skin types.
Product Type: Anti-Aging
, Night Treatments
, Skin RevitalizersConcerns: Age Spots & Brown Spots
, Dull ComplexionSkin Types: Acne Prone
, CombinationIngredients: Vitamin E