Brazilian Queen Eyelashes are FDA certified, and comfortable to wear. If well maintained, our lashes can be reused 30-50 times. Handcrafted, each strand is carefully cut and curled to create a variety of luxurious eyelashes. Our premium eyelashes can be washed without losing its curls. You can clean it with a mild soap, lash shampoo, or oil-free makeup remover.
- Measurements: 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 in
- Reusable up to 50 times
Net Weight: 0.17 oz.
- Size the lashes. Before gluing the lashes on, you will need to make sure they are not too wide for your eye. Hold the lash strips up against your eyelid to measure the eyelash.
- If the lashes are too long, consider trimming the lashes down to achieve a more natural look. Lashes should be longer toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Apply the lash glue to the outer seam of the eyelash strip with an applicator or small brush. Allow the glue to dry for 30 seconds before applying it to your lashes.
- Place the strip on your eyelid, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes. Bring the strip down from above, not from the front. This is to ensure that you get as close as
- Utilizing your tweezers, move the outer and inner corners to place. Use mascara before applying the eyelashes. Once your eyelashes are in place, use a curler to blend the eyelash strips onto your natural lash line.
CLEANING: Use an oil-free makeup remover, lash foam, or mild soap to remove remains of mascara and to extend the lifespan of your eyelashes.