We explore the world’s most unique and powerful ingredients to bring to you.
We believe today’s beauty enthusiast is a sophisticated woman who concerns herself about her life and those around her, and one who is looking for a more enriched version of “personal care”. She is contemporary in her thinking and realizes that the world can offer ingredients based in science and technology for her personal care products. With the inclination to truly care about herself and others, she is also looking for a simplified approach.
Lena & Lina understands that personal care is a very important element of women’s lives, and our products need to indulge, simplify and rejuvenate them. We are proud to have created the highest quality products that enhance the everyday pleasures of your life based on:
Timeless Beauty: Beauty is not only a physical characteristic, but also something much deeper and more profound.
Contemporary Spirit: Where traditional codes of luxury are twisted with a sense of creativity and innovation.
Purity, Mystery, Enhanced Naturalness: Products inspired by the pure yet mysterious aesthetic of natural elements found globally.
TRIO BENEDICTION COLLECTION
World’s First Natural Human – Type Ceramide (Not your synthetic ceramide)
A thousand-year-old natural process joins with the most cutting-edge Asian technology to produce a remarkable skin care line just for you, whatever your age or skin type. Simple, practical, luxurious, abundantly healthy – and effective.
Fermentation has been proven to have extraordinary effects. Think of how fermentation helps the digestive system: the probiotics of yogurt, for example. The health benefits of fermented foods are well documented, and have made their way into the mainstream of health-conscious people all over the world.
Ceramides are biogenic components found in the skin’s outer layer. Its function is to protect against moisture loss to keep skin both youthful and supple. As we lose our native ceramide, our skin becomes dry, exhibits fine lines and discoloration. Ceramide loss is also a major contributor to eczema, atopic dermatitis and psoriasis. By replacing the lost ceramide with our Natural Human-Type Ceramide, our products help to rejuvenate and restore the skin to a more youthful, vibrant condition.
“Ceramide loss is a major contributor to wrinkles. Natural Human – Type Ceramide is the key to maintaining both healthy and youthful – looking skin.” – K. Yunoki, PhD.
Our laboratory has developed a unique process to extract natural Human-Type Ceramide from the byproduct of the centuries old soy-sauce fermentation process. A product that is safe, effective, and stable.
Why Natural Human-Type Ceramide
- Increases skin’s water-retention capacity
- Provides barrier, repairs and regulate cells
- Protects skin and prevents moisture loss
- Improves skin texture
- Renews, rebuilds and restores aging skin while maintaining young skin.
- Reduces roughness and dryness
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema, atopic dermatitis & psoriasis
- Created through the traditional Japanese non-GMO soy sauce fermentation process.
- Safely extracting the brightening and reparative properties of kojic acid
- Artfully blending highly purified ceramide to mimic the same biogenic components found in the skin’s outer layer.
- Designed to naturally hydrate, brighten and transcend age.
- Formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrance, Sulfates & Phthalates.
BIO-CELLULOSE FACE MASK
Kombucha based Bio-Cellulose Mask (Not your regular sheet mask)
Around 220 B.C. Kombucha originated in Northeast China (historically referred to as Manchu) and was known as "The Tea of Immortality". Using the same centuries old fermentation process, Lena & Lina created bio-cellulose face masks to reduce skin stress (Stresshield Technology) and block pollution from penetrating skin (Pollushield Technology) .
Among other key properties, Kombucha is known to contain –
- Glucuronic acid: Contains detoxification properties.
- Usnic acid: A natural antibiotic that can be effective against many viruses.
- Lactic acid (L+): Aids in balancing acids and alkaline in the body and believed to help in the prevention of cancer by helping to regulate blood pH levels(detoxification).
Why Bio-Cellulose Masks
- Has soothing effect on skin problems caused by urban stress.
- Reduces skin irritation and inflammation.
- Increases hydration.
- Improves resistance to external toxic environment and helps to maintaining skin health.
- Reduces puffiness and histamine, which stimulate skin allergies.
- Helps improve sensitive skin.
- Increases hydration.
- Created through fermentation process using kombucha as one of the microorganism.
- Better adhesion and better absorption of the serum.
- Effective & proven key ingredients in our mask serum –
- Rhodiola extract is ancient know root that helps “de-stress”.
- Portulaca extract is superb for mediating skin irritation, anti-inflammation, UV protection, and soothing skin.
- Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract (NEWAPLE) reduces the expression of inflammatory cytokines and histamine.
- SC-Glucan (Beta-Glucan) modulates and enhances the human skin immune system.