Bliss' That's Incredi-'Peel'! Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads have reached another milestone by reinventing this convenient, single-step, no-rinse peel pads. The peel works as a spa-strength overnight facial that helps reduce wrinkles, dark spots and imperfections. It is engineered to release exfoliating glycolic acid in powerful levels to aid in serious skin renewal but without any harsh irritations. The pads have a time-release technology making it gentle enough to cater to all skin types. It contains glycolic acid and vitamin E that help with evening out wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and other imperfections, while witch hazel and licorice extract aid in soothing the skin while glycerin hydrates. Always reveal your smoothest and most radiant skin that looks even and soothed all the time with this peel pads.
- An overnight facial with spa-strength that helps in reducing wrinkles and dark spots.
- A convenient, single-step, easy to use, no-rinse peel pads that is gentle enough to cater to all skin types.
- The treatment is engineered to release exfoliating glycolic acid in powerful levels to help with skin renewal but without any harsh irritation.
- Contains witch hazel and licorice extract that soothes the skin plus glycerin that hydrates, and glycolic acid and vitamin E that help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and imperfections.
- Helps reveal your most even, smooth and radiant skin.
Net Weight: 30 Pads
Water , Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid.
Each night, gently wipe the pad over clean dry skin. Do not rinse. Wait a few minutes and apply moisturizer. Continue using pads nightly unless you experience irritation or excessive dryness. If these reactions persist, discontinue use. Individuals with sensitive skin can start by applying every other night an gradually build up to nightly use. Precautions: Sunburn alert: this product contains alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterwards. Do not use if you are currently taking Accutane or retinoids, or have rosacea, eczema, or open cuts on skin.