Having dehydrated skin is always a dilemma, not anymore with Bliss' High Intensity 24-'heaven' Healing Body Balm For 24-Hour Hydration Salvation. The body balm was created to heal your extremely dry and irritated skin, even psoriasis and eczema, without any sticky or greasy finish. It is safe to use all year-round and works by exfoliating, replenishing and protecting the skin. The formula works well no matter what weather conditions whether its winter-worn or sunned in the summer. The rich cream is therapeutic on the skin as it provides lasting relief to the most seriously dehydrated, flaked, parched, problematic and damaged skin from your head to your toe. It contains lactic acid that exfoliates plus a soothing and protective colloidal oatmeal making it a super-saturating formula that has been clinically proven to moisture the skin for 24 hours while breaking the dry skin cycle. Use this everyday and have soft, smooth and healthy skin you can be proud of.
- A body balm that is made to heal extremely dry and irritated skin.
- Works by exfoliating, replenishing and protecting the skin.
- A rich cream formula that is therapeutic to the skin for lasting relief that targets damaged, dehydrated and problematic skin.
- Contains lactic acid that has exfoliating properties plus a soothing and protective colloidal oatmeal.
- Clinically proven to moisturize skin for 24 hours as it breaks the cycle of dry skin for soft, smooth and healthy skin overall.
Net Weight: 225 g / 8 oz.
Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mineral Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Cetyl Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Lactic Acid, Urea, Bisabolol, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lactate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate.
Apply to dry skin as needed. Not recommended for skin that is prone to have lactic acid allergies.