Reddened and overheated sensitive skin
A soothing treatment that quickly and lastingly relieves damaged skin
- Sensibio Forte quickly relieves biological reactive signs related to inflammation (rubbing, after shave rash, hair removal, peeling, post-laser, solar erythema, etc.) and increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Its soothing active ingredients, including allantoin and a high concentration of enoxolone, quickly relieve reactive signs such as redness and overheating.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex makes the skin less reactive.
- Beeswax and xylitol, moisturising and moistening agents found in Sensibio Forte, combat the skin dehydration that often accompanies irritation and thus lastingly restore skin comfort.
Net Weight: 40 ml
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Rhamnose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Mannitol, Xilitol, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Sodium Pca, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.
Morning and evening and possibly 3 times a day in the event of intense redness and/or overheating.
- Apply Sensibio Forte on your skin after cleansing.
- Apply less frequently once your skin has improved.