Sensitive skin with redness
An ultra-soothing daily treatment that biologically reduces and prevents redness
- Prevents and reduces the intensity of redness
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
Net Weight: 40 ml
Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Arachidyl Alcohol, Canola Oil/Huile De Colza, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Ozokerite, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Pca, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Allantoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. [Bi 527]
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
- In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.