We all want our skin to stay smooth and flawless during pregnancy, but your personal risk is affected by weight gain, age, heredity, hydration, and, luckily, the use of certain topical ingredients. You CAN’T control your age. You CAN’T control your genes. And, controlling weight gain for some of us is easier said than done. You CAN drink lots of water, and you CAN use Elasticity Belly Oil each day. Don’t forget, it’s also a great massage oil.
A luxurious blend of pure plant extracts featuring scientifically researched ingredients that help prepare skin for stretching.
Maintains the look of smooth, healthy skin with scientifically researched ingredients* including Vitamin E and Gotu Kola that help prepare skin for stretching.
• A luxurious blend of pure plant extracts that nourishes and moisturizes to help skin stretch without damage
• Cocoa butter provides deep, rich moisture
• Lavender and sweet almond oil soothe and calm the senses
• Contains Vitamin E and grapeseed oil, both are rich in antioxidants
• Used in fine spas as a pre-natal massage oil
Net Weight: 3.8 oz.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola Extract).
Use morning and night throughout pregnancy. Rubbing in a circular motion, apply to stomach, breasts, hips and buttocks.