Beautyblender's Pro Beautyblender + Solid Mini is definitely a favorite by professional makeup artists all over the world. The loved black beautyblender is stain proof which makes it a great option in applying darker toned makeup like self tanners and bronzers This ultimate makeup sponge applicator has an elliptical shape that allows all areas to be accessible, even the hard-to-reach ones. Use minimal makeup every time with its featured open cell structure that does not absorb makeup but lets it sit on top of the sponge, flawlessly putting on makeup on every curve and contour of your face. The Solid blendercleanser® mini is its perfect pair as it cleanses the sponge deeply with a slight hint of lavender scent, great whenever you're on-the-go and need a lot of re-touches.
- A two-piece set of ultimate makeup applicator in pro color black and a cleanser that is perfect for traveling.
- Contains a beautyblender® Pro single and a Solid blendercleanser® mini.
- The beautyblender Pro has a black color that is stain proof which is loved by professionals making it perfect for applying darker toned makeup like bronzers and self-tanners.
- The blendercleanser®solid keeps your brushes and sponges spic-and-span even when you're on-the-go.
- A perfect duo as the sponge creates great makeup looks and makes hard-to-reach areas accessible plus the super cleansing blendercleanser that leaves everything pure.
Net Weight: Solid blendercleanser® mini (0.5 oz)
Beautyblender® Pro Single: Non-Latex Foam.
Solid Blendercleanser® Mini: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Gylcerin, Coconut Acid,Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetraspdoi, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
beautyblender® Pro single: wet. beautyblender® with water. squeeze. out the excess liquid, using a towel if available. bounce. concealer, primer, foundation, powder, cream blush or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results.Solid blendercleanser® mini (0.5 oz): Wet beautyblender or makeup brushes. Create a lather by rubbing beautyblender or makeup brushes over the soap; repeat if necessary. Gentle squeeze beautyblender or makeup brushes and rinse again to remove any excess cleanser and water. Set beautyblender on the new pink pad to air dry.