Never settle for one look, have the freedom to choose and experiment on hairstyles with Baxter of California's Paste Pomade. This hair pomade delivers a pliable and medium hold that will last you all day. The formula is flexible so it may easily be reworked throughout your day. It may be mixed and matched with other Baxter of California pomades so you get your desired hold and finish, as you may use it on your hair whether wet or dry. The pomade has a lightweight formula infused with key ingredients like carnauba wax, botanical humectants, kaolin clay and of course beeswax, which all work together to nourish the hair. Create endless possibilities with this pomade as it also adds texture and thickness while keeping it defined.
- A flexible pomade with medium hold that delivers head-turning hairstyles that will last you throughout the day.
- Infused with key ingredients like carnauba wax, botanical humectants, kaolin clay and beeswax that nourishes the hair.
- Gives the hair texture, thickness and definition.
- A lightweight formula that helps you create a variety of hairstyles and may be mixed and matched with other Baxter of California pomades.
- May be reworked easily and works on either wet or dry hair.
Net Weight: 60 ml / 2 oz.
Aqua / Water, Isoceteth-20, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate, Copolymer, Glycerin, Vp/Va Copolymer, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Kaolin, Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Petrolatum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, Parfum / Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Dimethicone, Ppg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, Peg-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, Ozokerite, Dimethiconol, Linalool, Glycine Soja Sterols / Soybean Sterols, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol.
Put a fingernail-sized amount into the palm of your hand and rub palms together to warm and emulsify the pomade. Apply evenly throughout damp or dry hair with fingertips. Apply product to wet hair for a wet-look finish, or to dry hair for a natural look with less definition. Use more product for increased hold and style. Run a comb through hair for a more finished look.