On Point Description:
mid-tone terracotta rose Texture:
Creamy, blendable formula Finish:
Rich pigment and a velvety-soft finish
5 versatile, creamy nude lip pencil liners developed to use over or under in universal nude shades that provide the perfect finish to your nude lips.
Gen Nude Under Over Lip Liner delivers a creamy, silky glide for exceptional blendability and comfort. Can be used before lip color to help prolong wear and prevent feathering, or for post-lining to clean up the edges and finish off your nude lip.
When it comes to the nude lip, think beyond one-size-fits-all color. Meet the next generation of nude.
This versatile lip pencil can be used both under and over Gen Nude lip colors. Use under to fill in lips, extend the wear of lipstick or gloss layered over top, and to even out lips that are darker on the edges and lighter in the middle.
Use over to blend color around lip edges for a more polished finish, provides definition for a more precise nude lip look.
This product is gluten-free and was not tested on animals.
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates
- Rich pigment and a velvety-soft finish
- Creamy, blendable formula
- Built-in versatility for precise defining and post lining
- Gives a finished look when used last
- Lip pencil prolongs lip color when used first
1.5 g / 0.05 oz.
Myristyl Trisiloxane, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D'abeille), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba), Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bht, Lecithin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C20-24 Olefin. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
- Apply under lipcolor or lipgloss to prime lips and create a base for color to adhere to. Start by outlining the lips, and then fill in if desired.
- Apply after lipcolor or lipgloss to define the edges and give your nude lip a finished look.
- For best results, keep tip sharpened (compatible with any sharpener).