The award winning, rich and creamy formula in bareMinerals' Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Medium Beige completely conceals imperfections and flaws, minimizes pores, and lasts up to eight hours. It won't block your pores. Rather, the longer you go on using it, your skin will clear up and look healthier. Most significantly, it shields your face from the sun's damaging rays. So much so, that the Skin Cancer Foundation notes this as an effective sunscreen. This collector's edition comes in a beautiful jar, which you'll want to actually leave out for people to see. Available in 30 true-to-you shades. Formulated without parabens, binders or fillers and never tested on animals.
- The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends it as a sunscreen
- Completely covers imperfections and flaws
- Comes in a stunning collector's edition jar
- Never tested on animals
- Prolonged use clears skin and leaves it looking healthier
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.