bareMinerals's Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Medium Tan provides up to eight hours of flawless coverage. You can adjust the level of coverage, be it from sheer to full, through the swirl, tap and buff method. It's so simple. The award winning rich, creamy formula completely covers flaws and imperfections and minimizes pores, all without causing breakouts. And, as you keep on using it, your skin will clear up and look healthier. Most importantly, it protects your face from the sun's damaging rays. So much so, that the Skin Cancer Foundation recommends it as a sunscreen. As if all this weren't enough, this collector's edition comes in a stunning jar that will pamper you and look fantastic on any vanity. Non-comedogenic and made without parabens, binders, or fillers. Never tested on animals. Available in thirty, true-to-you shades.
- Award winning coverage lasts up to eight hours
- Ongoing use clears your skin and makes it look healthier
- Never tested on animals
- Comes in a gorgeous collector's edition jar
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.