bareMinerals' Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Medium provides sheer to full coverage that you control using the swirl, tap, buff method. It's literally that easy. The creamy, rich formula leaves your skin looking radiant and healthy. It also minimizes pores, conceals flaws and imperfections, and lasts up to eight hours. The rich, creamy formula won't make you break out. In fact, with ongoing use, it clears your skin and makes it look healthier. Most importantly, it shields your face from the sun damaging rays and the Skin Cancer Foundations actually recommends it as a broad-spectrum sunscreen. The stunning collector's edition jar will also look great on any vanity. Available in 30 true-to-you shades. Formulated without parabens, binders, or fillers and is never tested on animals.
- Coverage lasts up to eight hours
- Sheer to full coverage that you adjust and control
- Comes in a stunning collector's edition jar
- The Skin Cancer Foundation endorses it as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.