The award winning, five mineral formula in bareMinerals' Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Light provides luminous sheer to full coverage that lasts up to eight hours. You easily control the coverage through blending and building. It minimizes pores, doesn't cause blemishes, and blurs imperfections and flaws. With ongoing use, it actually clears your skin and makes it look healthier. It even protects your face from the sun's harmful rays.This collector's edition comes in a stunning jar that will indulge you and look fantastic on any vanity. Non-comedogenic and made without parabens, binders, or fillers. Available in thirty true-to-you shades.
- Provides full coverage and minimizes imperfections
- Ongoing use promotes clearer, better looking skin
- The adjustable coverage lasts up to eight hours
- Comes in a gorgeous collector's edition jar that looks great on any vanity
- Never tested on animals
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.