bareMinerals - Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Golden Tan provides award winning, flawless coverage for up to eight hours. Whether you decide you want sheer or full coverage, you nonetheless get a natural, glowing, air-brushed look every time. And, the swirl, tap, and buff application method is so easy. It minimizes pores, never clogs them, so it won't make you breakout, and with prolonged use, your skin will clear and look healthier. How many other foundations do that? Most importantly, it shields your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The Skin Cancer Foundation even endorses it a sunscreen. And, this collector's edition comes in a gorgeous jar that will let you know daily how important you are and look exquisite on any vanity. Non-comedogenic and made without parabens, binders, or fillers. Never tested on animals. Available in thirty true-to-you shades.
- Shields your face from the sun's damaging rays
- Conceals flaws and imperfections for up to eight hours
- Prolonged use clears skins and makes it look healthier
- Simple to use and to adjust coverage level
- Non-comedogenic and made without parabens, binders, or fillers
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.