bareMinerals', award winning, Collector`s Edition Deluxe Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Fair contains only five mineral ingredients. Yet, the rich and creamy formula actually soothes and calms your skins and feels great going on. It covers fully, minimizes pores, conceals flaws and imperfections, provides a glowing, natural look, and, with ongoing use, promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin. Most importantly, it protects your face from harmful sun damage and the Skin Cancer Foundation even recommends it as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen. This collector's edition comes in a stunning jar, so it looks gorgeous on any vanity. Available in thirty buildable, true-to-you shades.
- Endorsed by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective sunscreen
- The natural, glowing finish lasts up to eight hours
- Nurtures clearer, healthier skin with prolonged use
- Paraben, binder, and filler free
- Never tested on animals
Net Weight: 18 g / 0.6 oz.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide: 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21.8%
To get the most out of the ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15, pair it with the Beautiful Finish Brush to build your desired level of coverage. The luxuriously soft brush delivers fast, even, controlled coverage that can reduce application time, and its skirted silhouette was specially designed to fit perfectly into our mineral foundation lids to help capture (and contain) every mineral.FOR A FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD
1. Swirl a small amount of ORIGINAL Foundation with SPF into the lid with the Beautiful Finish Brush until the bareMinerals are tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap off excess-the loose powder foundation should not be visible on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff the mineral makeup onto your skin in a swirling, circular motion, starting on the outside of your face near your cheekbones. Then, buff around your face, working your way to the forehead, cheeks, and nose. Buff until you're satisfied with the coverage. Less is more when applying bareMinerals, and you can build it up from sheer to full coverage.